Caring for the entire family is our mission at Little Dreamers Big Believers, which is why we created own very own Bellwether Kitchen, located next door to our Grandview Heights location. We know all the things running through your mind when you drop your little person off every morning, including worrying about what and whether he or she might eat. We also understand how tired you can be at the end of your day, and how the last thing you want to do is think about pulling together a healthy meal for your family.
Bellwether Kitchen was created to make your life easier, by ensuring that your child receives two healthy snacks and nutritious lunch every day.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT BELLWETHER KITCHEN:
- 85% of our organics are certified organic; the rest are guaranteed to be grown and raised sustainably
- We believe in introducing children to all sorts of foods as early as possible to discourage picky eating and encourage good nutrition.
- We keep careful track of any food allergies or dietary requirements for each and every one of our students
- We never stop trying to make better food that's better for you
- Our kitchen is completely nut free
- We purchase our ingredients from the most reputable and reliable suppliers in the world, many of them local:
- Fruit & Vegetables: B&B Organics, Ohio Days,
Great River Organics, Wayward See Farm
- Cage-free Eggs: Sweet Grass Dairy
- Turkey: Bowman-Landes
- Chicken: Speckled Hen Farm
- Sausage/Beef: The Butcher & Grocer
- Cheese: Laurel Valley Creamery
- Milk: Snowville Creamery
- Butter: Hartzler's Dairy
We make amazing cupcakes, cookies, and dessert kabobs for parties and special events. To order, just contact us at least one week in advance of your event by calling 614.732.5328 or emailing us a email@example.com.
VISIT THE BELLWETHER KITCHEN WEBSITE TO LEARN MORE.