Here is a list we found of great recommended indoor play places from an awesome local website, Columbus on the Cheaphttp://www.columbusonthecheap.com/indoor-play-places-around-columbus/. You can check out their website for updated Columbus events and activities for families. Please be sure to check Groupon and LivingSocial, as these sites often offer discounted rates.
- Piccadilly in Bexley: Offer open play times and also structured classes (registration required), Drop-off days, and spring break and summer camps. Wifi, food ,and coffee available. Day Pass: 6-12 mos free, $10 first child, $5 per sibling (day pass entitles you to return visits on same day). Happy Hours Special! $5 per child 2-5 pm
- Peapod Play Cafe in Gahanna: Interactive toys and clean play spaces for kids, plus seating area for adults in view of the play area (adults welcome in the play area). Coffee; healthful, kid-friendly goodies; free Wi-Fi. Great place for play dates. Ages walkers through 7 with an adult. Day Pass: $10 per child, $6 an additional child or $4 additional for three or more children. Last hour of the day $5 per child.
- Firefly Play Cafe in Clintonville: Indoor play space for kids 6 and under, plus special music, story and art times weekly. Wifi, snacks and coffee available. Day Pass: 0-12 mo free, $5 for 12-23 mos and $8 for 24 mos and up.
- TreeHive Cafe + Play in Powell: Indoor Play Space with an hourly rate, play pass, or membership for kids up to age 7. Parents are welcome to join children in play, but there is staff on duty so parents can have a meeting, enjoy the cafe, or take a fitness class while on site. There are also drop-off options for potty-trained children.
- Little Green House Play Cafe in Grandview: We own this Indoor play space built like a little town open M-F, 9am – 4 pm. Bellwether Kitchen is attached and serves healthy snacks and take home dinners. $7 for children 7month and older, free for 6mos and under. They also do Half off Tuesdays during the week.
- ZenKidz Play Cafe in Westerville: Art & music focused play cafe with hands-on play areas, structured art classes, daily art activities, a play cottage, dress-up costumes, a Baby Kidz play area. Tuesday-Friday: 9:30am – 3pm, and Saturday: 9:30am – 2pm. Coffee, food, and wifi available. Free for 6 mo and under, $8 for 7 months – 2 year, $9 for 3-7 years for first child; each additional child is $6. Memberships and Play passes are available too. 1/2 off admission the last hour of the day.